Can you resist to click your mouse? Why do we have to click our mouse? ...because designers make us do so. Want to know how it feel to browse a website without clicking your mouse? Check out the click free environment.
Wow! This website is fun, time saving, and sound proof from mouse clicking! Are they gonna invent clicking free keypad next? Well, the only concern on the clicking-free website is the mouse (or the touch pad) have to be untouched while reading the info, or else the slightest movement on them will shift my reading.
That website is really engaging. I think it's because it challenges a very fundamental concept we've come to not think about when navigating a computer (the click). I know that several times throughout the site I had to stop myself, think, and remember that there was no clicking allowed. Thanks for sharing.
I really found this website interesting, and enjoy not clicking any button and view the content. I think that save a lot of time while browsing the website.
3 comments:
Wow! This website is fun, time saving, and sound proof from mouse clicking! Are they gonna invent clicking free keypad next? Well, the only concern on the clicking-free website is the mouse (or the touch pad) have to be untouched while reading the info, or else the slightest movement on them will shift my reading.
That website is really engaging. I think it's because it challenges a very fundamental concept we've come to not think about when navigating a computer (the click). I know that several times throughout the site I had to stop myself, think, and remember that there was no clicking allowed. Thanks for sharing.
I really found this website interesting, and enjoy not clicking any button and view the content. I think that save a lot of time while browsing the website.
Post a Comment